Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Pacific Surfliner Lace Cardigan

I finished this cardigan pattern today. It is posted on Ravelry.com under the name:

Pacific Surfliner Lace Cardigan

HPIM2706



This cardigan is knit from the bottom-up, sleeves and back. They are joined at the raglan yoke and knit in one piece.

Then, I knit the lace panel onto the cardigan. Like I have mentioned before, I love lace but am not so keen on lace shawls since they slide off me. :)


















I The pattern is written for sizes XS, S, M, L, XL.

I knit the prototype in Cascade 220 Superwash at a looser gauge (16 sts = 4" stockinette stitch). I love to knit yarn at a looser gauge because it gives a nice drape.

1 comment:

  1. Just stumbled upon your beautiful blog and found this pretty cardigan. It is sooooo beautiful.Just love it.

    ReplyDelete