Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Apple Valley, CA - Fanciwerks

Thursday, June 30th:


We had an absolutely amazing workshop at Fanciwerks yarn store in Apple Valley, California. We met with 20 knitters who wanted to start the Lacy Butterflies Cowl. 


Fanciwerks Yarn Shoppe (Front)
The store's set-up is amazing with other craft stores in the immediate area. What a fun place to visit!


Workshop Photos

More Workshop Photos

Workshop Photo
Lynn, the owner of Fanciwerks Yarn Shoppe is such a nice lady. She gave me a Denise Interchangeable Knitting Needle set as a thank you for coming!  


Inside the store (front room)

Shop Photos - If you look at the top right, you see a red cardigan -
it is the Summer Lace Wrap Cardigan - one of my patterns! 

The shop has a really nicely varied selection of yarns!
I was invited to come back for another workshop in September. I am really looking forward to meeting all the nice knitters again!

1 comment:

  1. WOW! What a shock to see my hometown listed as a place that you have visited for a knitting session! Wouldn't I have loved a store like this when I lived there 30 years ago. Thank you for the "flash to the past" and the "hope of the future" for knitters and crocheters.

    ReplyDelete