Sunday, June 5, 2011

Crazy Aunt Purl's Summer Sweater - Update

I have washed and blocked the sweater and I will be wearing it today. :))

I am going to take nice photos of the sweater this afternoon and will post them either in the afternoon, but for sure by this evening  (Pacific Standard Time).

This is going to be one of my favorite summer sweaters. It feels really light and I like that.

I am waiting for the pattern to come back from the tech editor, as soon as she is done reviewing the pattern, I will post it on Ravelry in the pattern section. I will also post a link to the pattern from my blog, for those who are not Ravelry members.

 The cost for the pattern is $5.50. As most of you know, it will come as a PDF file.

If you are a Ravelry member, please come over to the Knit Along (KAL) group that we created for this sweater. Go to "groups" and search for: Crazy Aunt Purl's Summer Sweater KAL

No comments:

Post a Comment